Monday, October 24, 2016

Fun with Notecards and Presents & Pinecones DSP

Happy Monday!
I'm starting today off with a small display I created for a fellow team member.
 I used the Presents and Pinecones DSP along with a few stamp sets for the images.
Main colors are Emerald Envy, Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon and Cherry Cobbler. I am loving these colors together so you'll see this color combo again very soon! Here are some close-ups:

Here are the notecards with matching envelopes. It's so easy to add the DSP to the flap and what a WOW factor.





Here's an altered mini-composition book. 



 
An altered Pentel RSVP pen

 
And you HAVE to have adorably decorated chocolates 



For the greetings I used some images from Tin of Cheer and Stitched with Love. What do you think? Hope you enjoyed these fun treats!


No comments:

Post a Comment