Friday, January 16, 2015

Painted Petals

Have you ever seen something and just knew you had to make one? Well, that's the case with today's card. I CASE'd it from the Occasions Catalog, and added my own little pop of color to give it some interest. This card is going to be featured in one of my upcoming classes in January called "Painted Petals" The class revolves around a new product suite in the Occasions Catalog. Several products I used on this card are included in the suite. I love that Stampin' Up! saves me so much work by coordinating all of their products. See below for more details on the "ingredients" used here.

Cardstock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight
Stamp Set: Painted Petals
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Spring Flowers Textured Embossing Folder, Sponge Daubers, Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Painted Blooms Cotton Twine in White, Brights Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment