Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hey Valentine!

Aren't these cute? 

I wasn't planning on making any valentines this year but Annalise asked me to get a Valentine Stamp Set because she wanted to stamp her own valentines this year. I acted like it was no big deal, but inside my heart was skipping, and my subconscious was doing a happy dance! Why? Annalise is extremely self-sufficient. She usually just does her own thing and makes her own goodies, without much help or input from me. And-- because Annalise is in her last year of elementary school, and I'm a little sad about it. She's my youngest, and for the first time in 19 years, I'm not going to have an elementary school student!

Here are some close-ups of the two different Valentines I made:
The cute fishies!

An adorable pirate!
I colored them with my new Blendabilities Alcohol Markers.They are SO much fun! It's like having artistic talent, when you don't! Listed below is the items used for these:

Stamp Sets: Hey, Valentine
Ink Pads: Memento Black
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack, Basic Black Chevron Ribbon, Circle Framelits, Blendabilities in Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, Skin Tones, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie



Here's a pic of all 24 I made:

Want to know the funniest part? This bunch isn't for Annalise's classmates. I decided to join a Valentine's Swap, with some other stampers. Inside this little pouch is a Ghirardelli Chocolate. Sure hope the ladies love them! I can't wait to see what sort of project Annalise cooks up for her class valentines using this set, and you can bet my subconscious (and me!) is going to enjoy every moment of helping her with it!






No comments:

Post a Comment