Thursday, November 6, 2014

LetterPress Winter Thank Yous!

Hello Everybody! Welcome to my first well...not-so-much-first-as-turning-over-a-new-leaf blogpost!

Today I'm showing you some cute 3 1/2 x 5 thank you notes that I made to go into my orders this month! I got the idea from Tracy Elsom, off Pinterest. What struck me was the sweet simplicity of this note card, coupled with the pop of WOW you get from the white embossing powder.
Ingredients:
Stamp Set: LetterPress Winter from the Holiday Mini
Cardstock: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, and Coastal Cabana
Ink: Whisper White Craft Pad
Accessories: Silver Satin Ribbon, White Embossing Powder

Here are some close-ups of the two cards:

The Blackberry Bliss is a beautiful deep purple, but my pic doesn't do it justice! The simplest way to stamp this frame with the greeting neatly centered? Mount BOTH stamps to the block at once, and stamp it ONE TIME!! Yippee!! I love it when I can save a step! I hope the wonderful gals who receive one of these like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment