Sunday, November 9, 2014

A Work of Art


Am I tooting my own horn? No way---but I did feel like an artist while I was making these two cards. Why? The Work of Art Stamp Set, of course! This set has been sitting in my drawer because I was intimidated by it. Wow...was I ever being silly! I don't think you can screw up a card with this set! It's so SIMPLE and QUICK!  The paint swipe is an image in the set. I love it! The flowers are from the Petite Petals Stamp set, the little watercolor flower worked perfectly with this brushstroke! I punched out the flowers with the matching petite petal punch.Here are a couple of close ups for you:


Ingredients:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party
Inkpads: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Black Stazon
Stamp Sets: Work of Art, Petite Petals, Four You (greetings)
Accessories: Petite Petal Punch, Pearl Basic Jewels
If you want to order any of these supplies, you can just click here

After playing with this set for awhile, I got crafty and used a few more images from the Work of Art Set on the inside of this card:
Can YOU see the possibilities? Yum! I want to thank Pinterest posts from Renee Barnes and Susan Horr for inspiring my cards today.

No comments:

Post a Comment