Thursday, July 21, 2016

Affectionately Yours!

Have you seen the Affectionately Yours Product Suite? Oh.Em.Gee. It's gorgeous! It's on pages 44 & 45 in the Annual Catalog 2016-2017. Flowers---and COPPER...beautiful! It's no secret I love stamping flowers. They just make me happy! Don't get me wrong...I do buy other things as well, but I just can't stay away from the flowers. This card has the Affectionately Yours Specialty DSP, (you can't see the loveliness in this photo, but the copper is also in the PAPER! It has the Affectionately Yours Washi Tape (across the top of the DSP) and I stamped the greeting with our NEW in-color--Flirty Flamingo..another love of mine! :) The flowers are stamped with Versamark then embossed with the copper embossing powder. I wish you could see the pretty sheen in this photo! The flowers are fussy cut. (Stampin' Up! Make me a punch!!) I bumped them up on dimensionals to add some dimension to the card. I sure hope the lovely lady who receives this loves it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment