Tuesday, April 26, 2016

A Sketch Challenge

So each week, my Stampin' Up group, Inking Everything, has a weekly stamping challenge. Last week, it was a color challenge using these colors:
Here is my take on those colors:
(I used Black for my neutral instead of white) 
First I punched a 1 3/4 circle from a sticky note and used it to place my moon on a Whisper White background. Then I sponged my background using Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango and Tempting Turquoise. After the background was done, I lightly sponged Curry and a touch of Tangerine onto my moon, to make it tri-colored. Then I took Basic Black Archival Ink and stamped the Flower images using the Wild About Flowers stamp set. The greeting is from this set too. Tie a basic black ribbon around, and mount it to a black cardbase. Very simple and quick card with a WOW effect. If you want to see my first attempt, check out my FB Page, Rocky Mountain Hi Stamping, HERE!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment