Sunday, October 6, 2013

Back to the Blogging!

Hello Everyone!
I know I've been a little "MIA!" Well...let's be real, I've been a LOT "Missing in Action" but I have been stamping like a crazy woman, and have lots to show you over the next few weeks! I'm making my blog more of a priority starting TODAY!! My first card that I'd like to show you showcases my new LOVE...Coastal Cabana...
What is Coastal Cabana? Well...it's one of the "IN Colors" for 2013-2015 for Stampin' Up!
This card also features the Emboss Resist Technique.


Stamp Sets: En Francais, Oh, Hello and Thoughts and Prayers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
Ink: Primrose Petals, Gumball Green, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Versamark
Accessories: White Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Coastal Cabana Ruffled Ribbon, Clear Emboss Powder, Stampin' Sponges, Heat Tool
This card was made for someone I greatly admire...who lost her dad a week ago.I hope she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment